Ads 200x200

Ads 200x200

The End of 30 Rock

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

When a show wraps up, especially a show you really like, it can feel a little sad.

I will miss you 30 Rock!

The show started in November 2006 on NBC.  It was created by Tina Fey.  The finale aired recently, not disappointing, a tidy wrap-up, but still a little sigh inducing.
              Stay-at-home Lemon

Cast of Characters:  Liz Lemon, Jack Donaghy, Tracy Jordan, Jenna Maroney, Kenneth Parcel....Griz, DotCom, Lutz, Frank, Hornberger, Ceree, Toofer, Colleen, Avery, Elisa, Nancy...etc.  I will miss them all.

My favorite quote from the finale:
Analyze, Strategize, Succeed - A. S. S. --Jack (Alec Baldwin)







No comments:

 

My Flower and Pony GIF

GqaKWD on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif

My monkey eek

my first button photo myfirstbutton_zpsdf40ba91.jpg

Blogroll

These Ads help pay for my blogging habit.

My Favorite Recent T.V. Shows

  • Call the Midwife
  • Downton Abbey
  • Weeds
  • The Colbert Report
  • 30 Rock

My Monkey Button

By Marvel (Based upon a NASA image)

Rotating earth (large)

Linky Followers

Monkey Button 4 The Pig Store

Bingo Bill By Timbo

Bingo Bill

Blogger news

My Monkey Button

My Monkey Button

Most Reading