Ads 200x200

Ads 200x200

Gone with the Wind Part 2

Friday, March 29, 2013

Gone with the Wind: Part Two                                 
You need not have read my first post on Gone 
with the Wind to know what's going on in this post.

Scene: Tara 
Gone with the Wind, the movie, opens at Tara.  Tara is the name of the plantation where the heroine/protagonist of the story was born an raised.  She, Scarlett O'Hara, is sitting on the porch discussing an upcoming barbeque with two of her "beaus" Brent and Stuart Tarleton, they are twins, and both seemingly enamored with Scarlett.




The conversation is about who she will dance with and who has a wedding coming up, surprise, it is her crush Ashley Wilkes.  Devastating for a sixteen-year-old girl.

Gone with the Wind is a must see.

I think I need a rating system. So on a scale of 1-10: Gone with the Wind is a 10 --10 bunnies.





























No comments:

 

My Flower and Pony GIF

GqaKWD on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
make animated gifs like this at MakeAGif

My monkey eek

my first button photo myfirstbutton_zpsdf40ba91.jpg

Blogroll

These Ads help pay for my blogging habit.

My Favorite Recent T.V. Shows

  • Call the Midwife
  • Downton Abbey
  • Weeds
  • The Colbert Report
  • 30 Rock

My Monkey Button

By Marvel (Based upon a NASA image)

Rotating earth (large)

Linky Followers

Monkey Button 4 The Pig Store

Bingo Bill By Timbo

Bingo Bill

Blogger news

My Monkey Button

My Monkey Button

Most Reading